Monday, February 20, 2017

About Jaylyn Renee'



Born in the state where dreams are made of (New York)--I am almost sure I have the chromosome of "dreamer" in my system. My biological mother did her typical "ran away when I have a new child" thing so I never got the opportunity to truly experience New York living. She ended up dropping me in Ohio..a place I dreamed of leaving by the time I got to fourth grade. 

I don't remember much about my child hood. What I do remember, I hate to share-I've fake forgot it-or I'll share it to show people I don't look like anything I've been through. So, Don't EVER Be Fooled. 

People often tell me my "life-story" is one for the books...those I tell it to anyway.  It's hard for me to see it from that perspective..well because, it is my story. I don't ever want to undermine anyone else's but mine is like a roller coaster, that continuously falls apart but somehow, someway, is put back together again.

So today--I'll give you the commercialized version. 

I'm Jaylyn, Jaylyn Renee' Williams. A 26 year old, mother, sister, aunt and friend. I am God's child--I sin, I'm not perfect and God knows I don't ever want to be portrayed as one of those ultimate holy- hypocritical, judgmental type. I'm a college graduate of Bowling Green State University. I hold a Bachelors in Communications and a double minor in Social Sciences and Gerontology. 

I'm a black girl with a vision, a goal, a heart. A black girl with a lot of magic. (That was uncommercialized)

No comments:

Post a Comment